Autism NI is seeking to compile a register of sessional trainers to deliver Autism Awareness training packages to parents and professionals.
In particular, Autism NI wishes to recruit sessional trainers that would be available to deliver courses regarding Makaton and/or Autism and Behaviour courses.
- Applicants should be experienced trainers and have a good knowledge of the Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Five years experience working in the field of Autism is essential.
- A recognised training qualification is desirable.
- A session fee and travel allowance will be paid for each course.
- Access to a suitable means of transport is essential.
Applicants will be invited for an interview.
To apply to become a Sessional Trainer with Autism NI, please complete the information form below and return this with an attached CV to email@example.com