- Improving diagnostic and assessment services for Autistic Spectrum Disorders (1999): Early Child Development and Care, 154, 1-11. Moore, K., McConkey, R., Sines, D. & Cassidy, A.
- An evaluation of a short training course on Autism for preschool personnel (2003): Good Autism Practice Journal, 4,2, 12-20. Crawford, H., Doherty, K. Crozier, B., Bhurgri, S. & McConkey, R.
- Children with Autism attending preschool facilities: The experiences and perceptions of staff (2003): Early Child Development and Care, 173, 443-452. McConkey, R. & Bhurgri, S.
- Preschoolers with Autism spectrum conditions: The impact on families and the supports available to them (2008): Early Child Development and Care, 178, 2, 115-128. Cassidy, A. McConkey, R. Truesdale-Kennedy, M. & Slevin, E.
- Mothers recollections of early features of Autism spectrum disorders (2008): Journal of Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 14, 1, 31-36. McConkey, R. ,Truesdale-Kennedy, M. & Cassidy, A.
- Preschoolers with Autism Spectrum conditions: The impact of a home-based intervention to promote their communication (2010): Early Child Development and Care 180, 3, 299–315. McConkey, R., Truesdale-Kennedy, M., Crawford, H., McGreevy, E., Reavey. M. & Cassidy, A.
- The Keyhole® Rainbow Resource Kit: meeting the needs of parents of newly diagnosed preschoolers with ASD (2009): Early Child Development and Care (in press) and published online. 8. McConkey, R. MacLeod, S. & Cassidy, A.
- Preschoolers with Autism Spectrum Conditions and their families: a challenge for community nursing? (2010): Learning Disability Journal,13,2,19-22.9. McConkey, R. & Cassidy, A.
- Promoting the social inclusion of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders in community groups (2011): Early Child Development and Care, 1–9 McConkey, R., Mullan, A. & Cassidy, A.
- A Study to Evaluate the TEACCH Project (1995-96): (Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication handicapped Children) Ulster University & Autism NI
- Diagnostic Scoping Study (1998): A Study to investigate the provision of diagnostic services for people with ASD in NI: Ulster University & Autism NI
- The Keyhole® Early Intervention Project in ASD (2003): Ulster University & Autism NI
- An Evaluation of the Keyhole® Autism Project provided by Early Years (NIPPA) (2005-2007): Ulster University, Autism NI, Early Years & Barnardos
- Evaluation Report on the Western Area Support Project (WASP) on early intervention with families who have a child with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) (2006): Ulster University & Autism NI
- Connecting with Autism: Final Report on the Evaluation of the Keyhole Rainbow Resource Kit (2007): Institute of Nursing Research & Ulster University
- An Evaluation of the Need and Early Intervention Support for Children (Aged 2-4 Years) with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder in Northern Ireland (2007): Ulster University & Autism NI
- The Development of a Training Strategy for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in Northern Ireland (2007): Ulster University & Autism NI/DHSSPS
- Promoting the Social Inclusion of Children and Teenagers with ASD (2009): Ulster University & Autism NI
- Autism in NI - A Hidden Community (2010): Autism in NI – A Hidden Community. A report on an effective family support model: University of Ulster & Autism NI
- "Is Anyone Listening?" (2010) - A report on stress, trauma and resilience and the supports needed by parents of children and individuals with ASD and professionals in the field of Autism in NI: Rosie Burrows
- Evaluation of Growing Up Workshop (2011): Ulster University & Autism NI
- Young People, Autism & Justice (2015): Ulster University & Autism NI
- Broken Promises (2016): Autism NI and the National Autistic Society NI
Autism NI were resourced to develop, implement and evaluate training workshops for parents that would support them “to improve and promote the sexual health and social well-being of young people with Autism in NI”.
Please find attachments below for our printed documents!