River Lagan Zipline - 20th August 2017
Conquer your fears and take the plunge for Autism!
Calling all adventure seekers to take part in this exciting zipline challenge across the River Lagan, Belfast. This is an event to remember as participants will zip 1000 feet at 40mph and experience unique aerial views of the Belfast city skyline.
Registration fee: £40
Sponsorship target: £100
For more information please email email@example.com or call 02890401729 (Option 3).
**PLEASE NOTE ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 16 YEARS OLD OR OVER TO TAKE PART IN THIS CHALLENGE. MAX WEIGHT LIMIT 17 STONE.
Open Challenges with Classic Tours
Why not test yourself in 2017 and take on the challenge of a lifetime for Autism NI?
Classic Tours offers a range of Open Challenges for fundraisers at different levels!
For further information on these Open Challenges with Classic Tours, please contact 020 76190066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Organise your own event for Autism NI!
Organising a fundraising event is a fun way to:
- Support individuals affected by Autism and their families.
- Raise the profile of this hidden disability to family, friends, colleagues and the wider community.
- Raise awareness of the work of Autism NI.
- Meet new people.
- Enjoy new challenges.
- Make a big difference to some of Northern Ireland’s most vulnerable people.
There are many different types of activities you can organise - such as concerts, race nights, children’s events, pub quizzes or walks – and Autism NI can provide you with support.
- Download our A-Z of fundraising ideas (see link below) to get you started.
- Send in details of your event or activity so that we can feature it in our newsletter and promote it on our website.
- We can provide you with T-shirts, collection boxes or buckets, stickers, sponsorship forms and more materials – just call and ask.
- Create your own fundraising page on Justgiving to support your event or challenge – www.justgiving.com