Organise your own event for Autism NI!
Organising a fundraising event is a fun way to:
- Support individuals affected by Autism and their families.
- Raise the profile of this hidden disability to family, friends, colleagues and the wider community.
- Raise awareness of the work of Autism NI.
- Meet new people.
- Enjoy new challenges.
- Make a big difference to some of Northern Ireland’s most vulnerable people.
There are many different types of activities you can organise - such as concerts, race nights, children’s events, pub quizzes or walks – and Autism NI can provide you with support.
- Download our A-Z of fundraising ideas (see link below) to get you started.
- Send in details of your event or activity so that we can feature it in our newsletter and promote it on our website.
- We can provide you with T-shirts, collection boxes or buckets, stickers, sponsorship forms and more materials – just call and ask.
- Create your own fundraising page on Justgiving to support your event or challenge – www.justgiving.com